Here are the steps for multiplying mixed numbers change each number to an improper fraction simplify if possible multiply the numerators and then the denominators put answer in lowest terms check to be sure the answer makes sense click on each step below to see an example. Multiply 1 and 3 4 times 7 and 1 5 simplify your answer and write it as a mixed fraction so the first thing we want to do is rewrite each of these mixed numbers as improper fractions its very difficult or at least its not easy for me to directly multiply mixed numbers one can do it but its . Multiply the fractions multiply the top numbers multiply bottom numbers 32 x 115 3 x 112 x 5 3310 convert to a mixed number 3310 3 310 if you are clever you can do it all in one line like this 1 12 x 2 15 32 x 115 3310 3 310 one more example what is 3 14 x 3 13 convert mixed to improper fractions 3 14 134 3 13
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.